USD
  • USD
  • AUD
  • CAD
  • CHF
  • CLP
  • DKK
  • EUR
  • GBP
  • JPY
  • MXN
  • NOK
  • NZD
  • RUB
  • SEK
0

Shopping Cart Is Empty

0

Shopping Cart Is Empty

Return Policy


Please Note:

1. All the gifts,custom-sized items and lingerie do not qualify for return or exchange.
2. All returned items must be in original condition - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged and with no scent of perfume.
3. Custom duty, wich is charged by the custom of your country, will not be included in the refund.
4. All requests of return or exchange the products must be made within 14 days upon receiving your items.    
The returns without prior approval from our Customer Service will not be accepted.


Our Policy

Returns & Refunds( Standard Size Items)

If there is no quality related issue , but you happen to dislike the dress, please contact our customer service for exchange or return. You may get a 80% refund of product purchase price, and the other 20% is charged for restocking fee. The shipping fee will not to be refunded. And you'll be responsible for the return shipping cost.This policy does not apply to custom-sized items. Custom-sized Items without quality issues may not be returned or exchanged.

1. Quality Issues
Defective or damaged items: If your items were defective or damaged, you would be qualified for a refund.
Color mismatch: The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on our website. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped. The pictures on the website are only for reference. However, if you are positive that you have received the item in a wrong color, please provide the photos as a proof and contact us for a refund or exchange for a new one.
2. Sizing and Fitting Issues
As all of our dresses are hand-sewn, the finished gown may vary by approximately one inch in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your dress will fit you perfectly, our tailors have reserved additional fabric in the seams to allow minor modifications.
Please understand that items that do not fit properly but is in accordance with the specifications you ordered do not qualify for return or exchange.
If your dress size differs for more than one inch from the specifications of your order, please contact our customer service and we'll help you with that. We bly suggest that you check our size chart before placing the order.
3. Shipping Issues
If your item was mis-shipped, you would be eligible for a full refund (shipping cost included).
If there was an item missing from your order, please contact our customer service to resend you the missing item or you may ask for a refund.
In case your package was lost, please contact our customer service for a new package or ask for a full refund (shipping cost included).
If your items were damaged during delivery, please contact our customer service for exchange or return. Please remember to obtain "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier and include it in your returned package.
Please note: If your dress is shipped free previously, the shipping cost paid by us would be taken from the total refund amount.


Return Procedures

Step 1: Please send an email to us at [email protected] with your Order ID within 14 days upon receiving your order. Please include an explanation and photographs stating the reason for your return. The returns without prior approval from our Customer Service are not acceptable.
Step 2: Once our Customer Service has approved your request, we will provide you with a return address as well as a Product Return Form that is to be filled in and included in your return package. Please go to your local post office and send the item(s) within 7 days upon receiving the return form.
*Note: Please don’t use expedited courier like UPS, DHL or FedEx. Refunds for the return shipping are calculated using the lowest-cost shipping method. The normal economic Post Office service would be recommended. Please remember to email us the tracking number of the return parcel.
Step 3: We will process the refund as soon as your item has arrived at our facility. Please consult your local post office for the ETA and you should be refunded in 10-15 days upon arrival of your returned package.